OOB core router connectivity wish list

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:09:34 UTC 2013

I absolutely agree that USB is a bad way to go with this, as well as web
management.

I have no interest in trying to use some terrible web app to bring a
network back up when simple 300 baud would suffice. I've got no problem
with telnet/ssh, although I hate the idea of needing to know an ip address
to emergency jack in to a device instead of just a bit rate, but please no
web app.

-Blake