[j-nsp] Krt queue issues

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Wed Jan 9 00:49:51 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 11:10:16PM +0100, bas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Richard A Steenbergen <ras at e-gerbil.net> wrote:
> > PR 836197
>
> That looks like a spanking new PR number to me.
> The highest PR number I found in 12.2 release notes was 82xxxx.
> Rather strange that they didn't have an earlier PR number, while the
> issue has existed for such a long time.

Oh I have a pile of PR's about a mile long, including some that I opened
on this issue 5+ years ago. But I'm not going to harp on the complete
absurdity of how long it has taken to finally figure this thing out, or
the number of people who have seen this issue while they've claimed all
along that nobody else sees it. I'm just going to focus on fixing it.
This is the PR that they've chosen for implementing the actual fix, so
that's what I'm going with for the sake of simplicity. :)

> I can't read PR836197 online as it is not public.
> Can you post it without liability?
> If you would be liable do not post it.. Also do _not_ email me off
> list with the PR description.......

Neither can I, but the basic description of the issue is what I said
before. :)