Join my network on LinkedIn

Constantine A. Murenin mureninc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 00:46:25 UTC 2013

On 8 January 2013 12:29, Mark Foster <blakjak at blakjak.net> wrote:
> I'm amazed that the NANOG mailing list doesn't simply reject email from
> non-subscribed addresses.  I didn't realise that this was so difficult,
> considering it's an out-of-box Mailman feature to be able to arrange
> exactly that.

I think they're supposed to.  I recall my first message to this list a
couple of months ago was returned, because I was not subscribed with
the same address.  Then after getting subscribed with the address from
which I wanted to post, my message still did not get posted
automatically, and required a moderator approval prior to actually
being posted.

Has this since changed?  Or have the moderators been approving all
these LinkedIn invitations?

C.