Visio-fu

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:58:57 UTC 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Warren Bailey
<wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I have been searching our beloved internet endlessly for months on information regarding Visio technique. Does anyone have a good resource(s) for advanced visio drawings, or more to the point a good place for high quality connectors? There is some great quality work out there, this is something I found just a little while ago http://www.parallels.com/r/upload/figure2-1.gif
>
> This may not be a visio drawing (do not have any background on it), but I would really dig some resources that you guys out there may or may not use. The cables in that drawing look fantastic to me, so I would really appreciate any guidance you all have in helping me improve my output.
>
> Thanks!
>
> //warren

I've seen a lot of .vsd and drawn a few, and that looks like a
professional artist and graphics program like Illustrator, not Visio.
They might have poached some visio generic system images, but those
could be hand-done too.

If Visio can do twisted, curved cables like that, it's a feature I've
never seen before in it...

My company has a Visio whiz, who I'm going to ping for his opinion on
that, but I am guessing it's a no.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com