Visio-fu

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Mon Feb 25 20:20:34 UTC 2013

All,

I have been searching our beloved internet endlessly for months on information regarding Visio technique. Does anyone have a good resource(s) for advanced visio drawings, or more to the point a good place for high quality connectors? There is some great quality work out there, this is something I found just a little while ago http://www.parallels.com/r/upload/figure2-1.gif

This may not be a visio drawing (do not have any background on it), but I would really dig some resources that you guys out there may or may not use. The cables in that drawing look fantastic to me, so I would really appreciate any guidance you all have in helping me improve my output.

Thanks!

//warren