Circuit Bandwidth Simulator applet etc

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:22:41 UTC 2013

I would like a applet or program I can feed it nodes and a network
topology, then just set hypothetical transmit speeds at child nodes
then have the applet or program display the Parent node bandwidth.  Is
there any Visio applets or macros out there I wonder?

Sorry another tool question but I don't want to start coding something
up if I don't have to.
I use NetDot but I don't think it has any circuit bandwidth tools like
that.  I have used GNS3 in the past but that is way more complex for
this need I have.
--
Thanks, Joe