10 Mbit/s problem in your network

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Feb 25 16:56:05 UTC 2013

N has a number of advantages… Better spread, the ability to take advantage of polarization, better use of MIMO, and IIRC, a better encoding scheme that allows denser constellation points (more bits per signaling element).

N on 5Ghz takes advantage of the increased bandwidth of the 5Ghz channel where A merely replicated G on 5Ghz for all practical purposes.

Owen