NYT covers China cyberthreat

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 07:47:44 UTC 2013

On Thursday, February 21, 2013, Warren Bailey wrote:

> The only spanking that has been going on nanog lately is Jay using his
> email to keep us up to date on current news. I am going to call it a
> night, and look for a SCUD fired from Florida in the morning. ;)

Nanog setting their list server up to mandate that envelope from matches
header from should take care of this .. I see the envelope being whatever,
nobody at server.example.com type stuff more often than not, in all these
forwarded articles that are supposed to be coming from Jay's account.

--srs

--
--srs (iPad)