NYT covers China cyberthreat

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Feb 20 08:45:44 UTC 2013

--- calin.chiorean at secdisk.net wrote:
From: "calin.chiorean" <calin.chiorean at secdisk.net>

IMO, if we stick to the document and they are organized in military
style, then a person who collect information, should focus only on
that particular phase. That person is an operator, he or she should
not be keep busy remembering long CLI commands. The scope is to
deliver ASAP.

What's that randy says?  >;-)  I can only hope you're right, but my
point was to bring suspicion to the report itself for (possibly; I'm
only on page 19) saying that m$ is the only attacking OS.

No matter how much I like CLI and to put my fingers into text mode,
I have to admit that point and click in windows is an easier and
faster method to achieve the task I did mention. As Warren mention,

bzzzzzt.  Wrong answer.  Please study more.  Next!

scott