TelePacific a good choice?

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 04:10:05 UTC 2013

I've used them at a previous employer, mainly for PRI termination but
also for some transit and colo services.

They were decent.  Didn't have any major complaints.

If IPv6 is important for you...per what Paul said, they probably
wouldn't be your best choice.  If IPv6 doesn't matter to you, they're
good enough.

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0