Anyone know of a good InfiniBand vendor in the US?

Landon Stewart lstewart at superb.net
Tue Feb 19 19:11:05 UTC 2013

Hello NANOG,

We are thinking of utilizing some InfiniBand stuff for some specific
application in our data centres.  We are new to InfiniBand however so we
want to get some equipment and see if it does what we need.  Does anyone
know of a good vendor in the US?  East or West coast, doesn't matter.  If
anyone has any good advice or information about InfiniBand that would be
nice to hear too as we are totally new to it at present.

--
Landon Stewart <LStewart at Superb.Net>
Sr. Administrator