Quantifying the value of customer support

Kasper Adel karim.adel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:52:09 UTC 2013

Hello,

We are a 2nd level of escalation in a service provider, trying to put a $
value on the support we give to our NOC and other implementation teams,
when they email us about problems they face. But we are merely bits and
bytes engineers that cant quantify and justify the value of what we do to
the management team. I guess these smart suits want to see an excel sheet
with a table of how much they save or gain by the support we do. We respond
to technical questions and simulate problems in a lab.

Can anyone help me with an idea or any material i can reuse? Templates? Has
any one been in a similar situation.

Thanks
Kim