IPv6 support by wifi systems

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at cable.comcast.com
Wed Feb 13 16:33:48 UTC 2013

Access point support from many vendors seems okay. But another vendor gap
on IPv6 is WiFi AAA, policy servers, and tunnel servers from vendors like
Ericsson and ALU. I hope to see richer IPv6 support for these aspects of
WiFi (helpful for those operating lots of outdoor WiFi systems for
example).

Jason