Muni fiber: L1 or L2?

Masataka Ohta mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp
Wed Feb 13 13:50:17 UTC 2013

Scott Helms wrote:

> Masataka,
>
> Using the UK as a model for US and Canadian deployments is a fallacy.

May or may not be.

But, what???? "Using the UK as a model for US and Canadian
deployments"!!!!!?????

I'm afraid it's not me but you to have done so.

So?

Who are you arguing against?

> You may be a brilliant conversationalist in Japanese, but
> you're not making a convincing argument in English and simply
> railing that your position is correct without regard to
> countering information isn't going to convince anyone.

If you feel so, it merely means that your ability to understand
English is a lot worse than mine.

Sorry, but, it is your problem.

> Keep on this track and you're just going to be ignored by
> most people on the list.

I'm afraid it is also your problem to be suffered by you.

						Masataka Ohta