Muni fiber: L1 or L2?

Masataka Ohta mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp
Wed Feb 13 13:33:04 UTC 2013

Warren Bailey wrote:

> No one wants to deal with an
> arrogant prick, especially one who says someone "lost" because your
> opinion seems to be more valid to yourself.

Figures in

http://www.soumu.go.jp/main_sosiki/joho_tsusin/policyreports/chousa/bb_seibi/pdf/041209_2_14.pdf

is not my opinion but neutral data from a governmental regulator
of Japan like FCC of USA.

According to the data, the reality is that PON is more expensive
than SS, w.r.t. for both cabling and equipments.

So far, no one could have provided any concrete data or
consistent theory to deny it.

If you can't accept the shown reality that PON is more expensive
than SS and insist on stating it were my opinion without any
evidences, its your arrogance.

PERIOD.

						Masataka Ohta