Muni fiber: L1 or L2?

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Tue Feb 12 20:20:50 UTC 2013

I was in an Incognito user group meeting with one of the guys involved with
that project two years ago and we talked about it.  Its very cool and
frankly extreme engineering :)

He had some pictures of them dragging under sea cables themselves that blew
my mind.

--
Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology