IPv6 support by wifi systems

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Tue Feb 12 04:23:33 UTC 2013

Like so many things IPv6, many of the wifi vendors seem to lack decent
support for IPv6 clients.  I'm not sure why I thought the situation was
better than it seems to be, I guess I'm just an optimist.

Anyway, what wifi vendors provide the best support for IPv6?  I don't
really care too much about management, but to deploy wifi in a service
provider environment with IPv6, it would seem that you'd want at least:

RA Guard
DHCPv6 Shield (unless you just do SLAAC, I guess)
IPv6 Source Address Guard

Am I missing anything critical?

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442