The 100 Gbit/s problem in your network

Art Plato aplato at coldwater.org
Fri Feb 8 20:15:50 UTC 2013

How about buy the movies in question, convert them to MP4, install a media server on a local box and configure Xbox, tablet, smart-phone, whatever to access the media server? That is how my 3 year old grandson watches the Bubble Guppies movie umpteen million times during a 4 day stay. Just a thought. Oh, it also affords my wife and I the luxury of having our entire movie collection available for on demand viewing. No searching through cases or disc binders. Just a thought.