Global caches

fredrik danerklint fredan-nanog at fredan.se
Thu Feb 7 20:46:08 UTC 2013

When I did post the following, I did not, as it turns out, have good
documentation of how TLMC actually works.

I do hope that what I've done during these days, can describe TLMC
better than the current website can.

So there is a file called 'document packages' on the site right now.
(tlmc-20130207-r1.tar.gz)

The file 'TLMC.OVERVIEW' should, hopefully, get you an better idea of
how TLMC works.

The complete DNS server for both the CSP and the ISP is included as well
as the plug-in for the Traffic Server (which is required to let
end user/customer to cache the content at their home).

--
//fredan