Will wholesale-only muni actually bring the boys to your yard?

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Mon Feb 4 21:14:41 UTC 2013

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013, Scott Helms wrote:

> One thing to keep in mind is that I don't believe its possible to get a
> contract with the bulk of the content owners in a wholesale scenario.

You do really need to read the thread before you post.

I already pointed out that there are several companies that will handle or
aggregate programming for you.

See here:

http://www.itvdictionary.com/tv_content_aggregators.html

And this company here:

http://www.telechannel.tv/overview.php

I'm no expert in this space, but as I've pointed out multiple times, there
are probably 50-100 small service providers in the US that provide video
programming to their communities.  I guarantee you at least most of them
don't negotiate with all of the content providers themselves, on an
individual basis.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442