Rollup: Small City Municipal Broadband

Fletcher Kittredge fkittred at gwi.net
Mon Feb 4 20:36:44 UTC 2013

Jean-Francois;

The only regulatory regime I am familiar with is the US and the original
poster specifically specified the US regime.

In the US, only CLECs have the right to order UNEs.   Many ISPs became
CLECs for that reason.  In the states in which we operate, becoming a CLEC
is a minimal burden.   Being a CLEC has the added advantage of access to
utility poles.

regards,
Fletcher

--