Rollup: Small City Municipal Broadband

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Mon Feb 4 02:53:52 UTC 2013

Fletcher,

Your specific case may vary, but I am most certainly _not_ "making stuff
up".  In many territories, especially outside of major metro areas, you
cannot order dry pairs.  This has been because of a combination of relaxed
rules (if you really want I can dig up the NTCA reports on this) and
because the rules never required the ILEC to add capacity once they were
used up.