Rollup: Small City Municipal Broadband

Jason Baugher jason at thebaughers.com
Sun Feb 3 22:22:18 UTC 2013

I'm pretty sure they do, although I can't point you to one without doing
some checking. I'm assuming you want something to keep them out of the
network side where the splice tray is, but let them access the customer
side?

Around here, the network side isn't so much locked as just secured with a
screw that takes a security wrench.