Juniper SSL VPN

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Tue Dec 31 17:31:47 UTC 2013

On Tue, 31 Dec 2013 10:43:02 -0500, Jamie Gwatkin said:
> Could be related to this?
> http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=TSB16290

Do I want to ask why *THIS*?

"Estimated Fix Date:
Juniper engineering has root caused this issue is working to build and release
a ESAP fix as soon as possible. The initial estimated release date for the fix
is between 12/31/2013 (PST) and 1/3/2014 (PST). We will update this message
regularly with the current status until we resolve this issue."

We need an emergency fix because a piece of software unexpectedly hit
an end-of-life date?  Didn't we learn anything 14 years ago??!?