[SPAM]RE: [SPAM]RE: Mikrotik Cloud Core Router and BGP real life experiences?

Justin Wilson lists at mtin.net
Tue Dec 31 16:33:34 UTC 2013

	The biggest problem with Mikrotik is you just can¹t call them up for
support on buggy code. In a critical network this can be a major problem.

	Justin
---
Justin Wilson <j2sw at mtin.net>
MTIN Consulting
Mikrotik ­ UBNT ­ Climbing ­ Network Design
http://www.mtin.net/ <http://www.mtin.net/blog>
http://www.thebrotherswisp.com