turning on comcast v6

Timothy Morizot tmorizot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 07:10:44 UTC 2013

I've been in the process of rolling out IPv6 (again this night) across a
very large, highly conservative, and very bureaucratic enterprise. (Roughly
100K employees. More than 600 distinct site. Yada. Yada.) I've had no
issues whatsoever implementing the IPv6 RA+DHCPv6 model alongside the IPv4
model. In fact, the IPv6 model has generally been much more straightforward
and easy to implement.

So I'm a large enterprise operator, not an ISP. Convince me. Because I
don't see any need. And if I don't, I'm hard-pressed to see why the IETF
would.

Scott