The Making of a Router

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Sat Dec 28 06:31:22 UTC 2013

At the very least, could we fight about something worthwhile? I¹m all for
a good fight, and I¹m the first one to trigger the nuclear explosion.. But
the subject matter of this peepee competition is tiring. I query the nanog
gods frequently, sometimes you get useful feedback and sometimes you get a
bunch of haters trying to piss on your parade. There is probably some
validity on both sides, but a Friday night email fight should be reserved
for those email blacklist douchebags.. Arguing over DIY routers being
shittier than radical COTS equipment can be done off list. It¹s supposed
to be Christmas.. Have a coke and a smile and STFU if you aren¹t going to
add some value.

I can¹t wait for this thread to fan back up on Monday morning when the
normal(er) people read this.

The first rule of fight club is.. You don¹t talk about fight club.