The Making of a Router

Ray Soucy rps at maine.edu
Sat Dec 28 01:51:14 UTC 2013

On a side note, Q-in-Q support has been added to the recent 3.10 Linux
kernel, configured using the "ip" command.  It will be popping up in
distributions "soon [tm]".  Another interesting addition is IPv6 NAT
(transparent redirect, prefix translation, etc).

--
Ray Patrick Soucy
Network Engineer

T: 207-561-3526
F: 207-561-3531

MaineREN, Maine's Research and Education Network
www.maineren.net