Mikrotik Cloud Core Router and BGP real life experiences?

matt kelly mjkelly at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 14:40:51 UTC 2013

They can not handle a full routing table. The load balancing doesn't work.
They can not properly reassemble fragmented packets, and therefore drop all
but the first "piece". They can not reliably handle traffic loads over
maybe 200 Mbps, we needed 4-6 Gbps capacity. They can not hold a gre tunnel
connection.