The Making of a Router

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Thu Dec 26 21:32:33 UTC 2013

On 12/26/13, 13:22, Nick Cameo wrote:
> Ummm, if it's ok with the community, can you kindly elaborate:). I am
> not too fond of Debian since my horrible experience with Squeeze Desktop.
> I would maybe like to try this using the combination of SSD, in memory, and
> Gentoo?

Not to sound rude, but if someone gives you a how-to but you don't like
it (since making a router and a desktop environment are totally the same
thing), you are welcome to come up with your own based on what you like
instead of telling them to give you new instructions to suit your
preferences.

~Seth