The Making of a Router

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Thu Dec 26 17:21:11 UTC 2013

Not to mention the fact that this "router" will require support. The build before buy people are silly. Let the smart router guys do their thing and use their box accordingly. When it breaks call to inform them it broke and they will fix it. Diy projects are a nightmare to support.

Sent from my Mobile Device.