The Making of a Router

Eric Clark cabenth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 16:55:40 UTC 2013

I also wonder about re-inventing the wheel. The router part is easy, you could even do that with a windows box (that's a joke).

Obviously capital cost is part of it, but the man hours involved in doing what you're talking about, especially since you are talking about a telco.... whatever you come up with has to be pretty darn reliable...

Certainly would be interested in a little more information about the use case.

Eric