Help me make sense of these traceroutes please

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Wed Dec 25 20:14:22 UTC 2013

> with a bunch of IT folks and an ample supply of Guinness.

My ex used to call it "design fluid". :-)

Happy holidays, everyone!

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
CEO/President
ISIPP SuretyMail Email Accreditation
http://www.ISIPP.com
Member, Cal. Bar Cyberspace Law Committee
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003

How do you get to the inbox instead of the spam filter?  SuretyMail!
Helping businesses keep their email out of the junk folder since 1998
http://www.isipp.com/SuretyMail

Author, "They're Your Kids Too:  The Single Father's Guide to Defending Your Fatherhood in a Broken Family Law System"
http://www.amazon.com/Theyre-Your-Kids-Too-Fatherhood/dp/061551443X