Vyatta to VyOS

Nolan Rollo nrollo at kw-corp.com
Mon Dec 23 19:18:13 UTC 2013

I wonder how Ubiquiti Networks is going to react to this since their EdgeMax Routers run a fork of the Vyatta code (EdgeOS).

http://community.ubnt.com/t5/EdgeMAX/Vyatta-Community-Edition-dead/m-p/591487/highlight/true#M16059

It looks like there is a post in the form where a UBNT Employee said that they were working directly with the VyOS guys. In this case I wonder what other commercial vendor is going to jump on the open source bandwagon.