ddos attacks

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Thu Dec 19 05:34:46 UTC 2013

Dear All

We have been using NSFOCUS Anti DDoS hardware both locally within Australia and Internationally for the past 12 months and have been very happy with the platform capabilities and the support provided by their support engineers. For more information have a read on their website !

http://www.nsfocus.com/en/index.html

I would highly recommend looking at their ADS, ADS-m and NTA hardware product lines which as a combination provides a complete automatic platform with monitoring, detection and surgical cleaning of Layer 4/7 IPv4 and IPv6 traffic including providing a client platform !

Of course for any form of Anti DDoS hardware to be functional you need to make sure your network can route and pass the traffic so you can absorb the bad traffic to give you a chance cleaning the traffic.

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com<mailto:james.braunegg at micron21.com>  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection<http://www.micron21.com/ddos-protection>   T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.