do ISPs keep track of end-user IP changes within thier network?

Ken Matlock matlockken at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 15:05:04 UTC 2013

Wait, you mean to say that the normal mode for TNT's was it *not* to reboot
and crash all the time? :)

Ascend tech support's stock answer to any issue was either

1) Upgrade the code
2) Oh, you already tried that? downgrade the code! :)

And the company that managed to put out a release to 'fix a spelling error'
that managed to completely break all IP routing? :)

(Yes, I loved the PM2/PM3's)

Ken