do ISPs keep track of end-user IP changes within thier network?

Alex Rubenstein alex at corp.nac.net
Tue Dec 17 15:06:06 UTC 2013

We had gear in the MFS Colo in Whippany, NJ. We had a couple routers (2501's and a 4700M), a couple PM3's, and some other crap. Near us were TNT's and Total Controls from ANS (remember them??).

Yeah, it got warm in there, especially when the single 10 ton AC unit failed (about every other day).

But, it was way more fun back then.