Telx Atlanta

Nick Olsen nick at flhsi.com
Mon Dec 16 21:21:25 UTC 2013

Greetings, We're looking at getting access to the peering fabric/internet
exchange in Telx's Atlanta facility.

Looking for feedback from anyone willing to share their experiences with
Telx, Participating in "TIE"...etc.

As well as if anyone is aware of their third party cross connect policy.
The sales rep told me that in order to participate in "TIE" we had to
purchase colocation space for our equipment from them, Then cross connect
into tie. And that purchasing space from anyone else located in the same
building, or purchasing a point to point from $teir1carrier to patch us
into the exchange was not possible. Even though their website clearly
states "Telx will then run a cross connect to your equipment if you are
located  inside a Telx facility. If you need a third party cross connect,
Telx  will provide a Letter of Authorization and a Facility assignment for
the  third party."

On or off list. Thanks!

Nick Olsen
 Network Operations