Cisco ADSL2/VDSL2 Voip Router

Pedersen, Sean Sean.Pedersen at usairways.com
Fri Dec 13 16:16:00 UTC 2013

We used the EM 200 series at my last job. They behaved reasonably well, especially considering the nutty scenarios we deployed them in.

If you're committed to Cisco, the 800 series is great as long as you don't intend to terminate TDM traffic and convert to SIP, transcode, or deploy any local voice services via the router such as conference bridging. Then you'd need something in the ISR/ISRG2 line w/ PVDMs installed.