Best practice on TCP replies for ANY queries

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Thu Dec 12 20:27:19 UTC 2013

    The internet will be better without ISP refusing to apply BCP38.

    <end of comment>

    This is a pointless argument since the majority of the industry
prefer going after the <flavor of the month> UDP flood instead of
curbing the problem at its source once and for all.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443