turning on comcast v6

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Wed Dec 11 20:15:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

Op 11 dec. 2013, om 20:46 heeft Kinkaid, Kyle <kkinkaid at usgs.gov> het volgende geschreven:
> I'm curious, do you know of a consumer-grade router which supports
> DHCPv6-PD?

I have tested a whole bunch of them more than a year ago. I can remember seeing IPv6 DHCPv6-PD client support on gear from AVM Fritz!box, D-Link, Draytek, Zyxel, Linksys, Asus, Thompson/Technicolor and I must be forgetting a few as well. Most of them weren't very advanced, but they worked to get IPv6 connectivity in the house. What I am missing these days is DHCPv6-PD server support to re-delegate parts of the prefix it got from the ISP downstream to other home routers. As far as I know AVM Fritz!box is the only one that does that today.

Cheers,
Sander