[nznog] Web Servers: Dual-homing or DNAT/Port Forwarding?

Sholes, Joshua Joshua_Sholes at cable.comcast.com
Wed Dec 11 14:49:04 UTC 2013

Public ipv6 address : firewall :: public street address : locked
door/fence/guard dog

Just because something is public doesn¹t mean you have to accept ALL
traffic, it just means you have to anticipate any potential problems based
on Larry knowing your address rather than imagining him standing at the
front gate of your gated community. ;) (let¹s torture that analogy!)

--
Josh Sholes