BRAS

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Wed Dec 11 06:27:02 UTC 2013

On 12/11/2013 12:16 AM, Andrew Jones wrote:
> On 11.12.2013 17:11, Nick Cameo wrote:
>> Sir whatever that is an acronym for, you have my undivided.
>>
>> This is going to make for an interesting thread in about 6 hours.....
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadband_Remote_Access_Server

May not be believed, but I DID search using "BRAS" and qualifiers like
"network" and "communication" and got nothing but lingerie-related
stuff, before I posted MY wise a remark.

I have led a sheltered life.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: