Contact for www.army.mil (AS1503 )

Len Powell len at lenpowell.com
Wed Dec 11 04:11:41 UTC 2013

Suresh is spot on. I can forward your message to a couple of my internal
Army POC's as well who may or may not be able to help, my best POC left
sadly.

It's a long shot, but the AKO help desk may be able to route you to the
right group of folks too. Their number is 1-866-335-2769 (A.R.M.Y.).

Hope that helps!
Len