Contact for www.army.mil (AS1503 )

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Wed Dec 11 04:14:02 UTC 2013

I fully said to call DISA, not CALL THE GUB! ;)

DISN GLOBAL SUPPORT CENTER
    DSN: (510) 376-3222 or (312) 850-4790
CML: (800) 554-3476 or (614) 692-4790
DISA.DGSC at mail.mil
DGSC at COLS.CSD.DISA.SMIL.MIL

You probably aren¹t on the DSN, and I don¹t think they accept incoming
calls from the PSTN. May want to try the CML first (probably a civilian
sitting at a DISA desk, so they¹ll be useful).

Hope this helps.

(I only know about this because of the satellite part of my life, and the
fact that DISA has threatened to slap my peepee several times ;) <3)