[nznog] Web Servers: Dual-homing or DNAT/Port Forwarding?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Wed Dec 11 00:47:07 UTC 2013

On 12/10/2013 4:30 PM, Geraint Jones wrote:

>>> Number 1 gets you thinking along the IPv6 route (no pun, and imho :) )
>>> since you have to treat each boxes as if it was public.
>>
>> I see this kind of statement surprisingly often. Having a public address
>> doesn't make a device public.
>
> Yes it does,

Glad to hear that. We (the family, 8 of us, and the 4 dogs will be
arriving at your house, with its public address, in time for your
Christmas dinner and we will be staying at least through your New Years
eve party--maybe longer depending on the weather here.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: