What routers do folks use these days?

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Tue Dec 10 10:15:10 UTC 2013

+2 for Brocade MLXe we use them globally now for almost 3 years and are very happy with them !!

Brocade Rocks !! period !!

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
P:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666
W:  www.micron21.com/ip-transit    T: @micron21

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.