AT&T UVERSE Native IPv6, a HOWTO

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Mon Dec 9 06:01:06 UTC 2013

On Thu, 5 Dec 2013, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

> We have the same deal here, for the same price per month you can have access
> to ~80 megabit/s LTE, or you can have 100/10 cable. The problem is that with
> LTE you get 80 gigabytes/month in cap. The cable connection doesn't have a
> cap.

It does now, at least, if you are a Comcast customer:

Starting December 1, 2013, Comcast will trial a new monthly data plan in
this area, which will increase the amount of data included in your XFINITY
Internet Service to 300 GB and provide more choice and flexibility.

Good job, Comcast, considering what I pay you, it might actually be a
better deal for me to dump my wired connectivity and just use tethering on
my phone when I'm at home.  By capping me, you've created a new
competitor.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442