Cogent & Level 3 routing issue?

Eric Tykwinski eric-list at truenet.com
Sat Dec 7 22:33:13 UTC 2013

Honestly from the Internet Health Report, I've noticed connections between Level3 and Cogent are red quite a bit.
http://www.internethealthreport.com/

Bad samples or peering issues could be the cause either way, but it's been ongoing for awhile.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300