Re: Someone’s Been Siphoning Data Through a Huge Security Hole in the Internet

Brandon Galbraith brandon.galbraith at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 18:39:16 UTC 2013

If your flows are a target, or your data is of an extremely sensitive
nature (diplomatic, etc), why aren't you moving those bits over
something more private than IP (point to point L2, MPLS)? This doesn't
work for the VoIP target mentioned, but foreign ministries should most
definitely not be trusting encryption alone.

brandon